Summer holidays in Kappl - Tyrol, Austria
Hiking is a pleasure for young and old: The picturesque holiday resort Kappl in Tyrol is a real paradise for hiking fans.
A wonderful landscape, untouched nature and real Tyrolean hospitality accompany you at all times during your hiking holiday in Kappl. In Kappl, the family-friendly holiday resort in the Tyrolean Mountains, you can expect breathtaking natural scenery. Hiking holidays in Kappl offer the right thing for all levels of fitness – whether you are an ambitioned athlete or a relaxed leisure hiker.
On your hikes through the area surrounding Kappl, you can get to know the district’s sleepy hamlets better; these total 90 altogether. Numerous hiking tours, a cultural hiking trail as well as traditional Tyrolean alp and mountain huts await you on your holiday in Kappl! Spoil yourself with typical local delicacies in one of the alp huts and enjoy the magnificent view.
You will always meet enthusiastic mountain bikers during your hikes in Kappl – not surprising as Kappl and the Paznaun Valley are famous for being an Eldorado for bike holidays in Austria. Get on a bike and try it out for yourself – the local sport rental shops have mountain bikes available for rent.
Or choose one of the many other possibilities of experiencing the mountains, close up: Visits to the high rope course, Nordic walking, canyoning or rafting are possibilities.
Hotel Sunshine also enchants in the summer
- Our own „ Durri Alm“ is an excellent place to escape our hectic world and find peace and silence in a great place surrounded by numerous mountains, it’s also great enjoyment for hikers. A Tyrolean breakfast, traditional parties until late night or quiet sessions just for yourself are some of our offers. There are also different hiking packages on Durri Alm to book. (Summer Packages)
- One of our highlights is the sunrise walk in the early morning: Our certified hiking guide Robert will take us up by the Sunshine Shuttle bus to get the feeling of a sunrise in the mountains up on a height of 2550 metres. This adventure is only for hikers who really like getting up quite early in the mornings.
- Another highlight is overnight in sleeping bag on Sunshine Durri-Alm with a delicious Tyrolean breakfast in the morning. This event is only for 8 persons, there are no pets allowed, you must bring your own sleeping bag and it’s always weather permitting.
- Daily guided hiking tours in the breathtaking landscape of paznaun valley
- New at summer 2013 the "Silvretta Card-al inclusive" with many possibilities for an active summer holiday here with us
- Basic Instructor and Hostess Simone leads you into the sport of Nordic Walking. She will show you around the enchanting landscape in Kappl.
- Adventure walks with host Andreas
- Organised barbecues in the middle of the fascinating scenery of the Alps – up on „Durri Alm“.
- Use of walking sticks, fruits, snake and hiking water of course free of charge.