relaxed & safe
even in this challenging time, our goal is to make your vacation as pleasant as possible. Of course, we have also implemented a comprehensive package of measures against Covid-19, taking into account the current guidelines of the Federal Ministries for Health and Tourism. Your well-being is important to us - you can be sure that we will do everything we can to ensure that you can enjoy a pleasant time of wellbeing with us and have a "carefree" holiday.
Even if we have to get used to some new rules in our daily interaction safety, well-being and health are well taken care of. The measures are continuously adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government - please note that changes may occur!
HYGIENE & SAFETY in Sunshine and in your Kappl / Paznaun holiday region
With our hygiene concept from Hagleitner and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees.
- 3-G certificate (recovered or vaccinated or tested) is currently required for guest and employees in our hotel and these 3-G-rules applies to persons aged 12 and more. Thanks to our 3-G-rule you have access to all facilities in your holiday destination Kappl/Paznaun (restaurants, bars, cabel cars and sport facilities).
- In public areas of hotels and restaurants, public transport (including cable cars and gondolas), in retail, in the service sector, in authorities, in churches, in banks and post offices as well as in medical facilities (doctors, Pharmacies ...) an FFP2-mask protection is sufficient
- In order to maintain the necessary distance, appropriate cutting discs are installed in our hotel where necessary.
We look forward to seeing you again!
find more information with our Concierge for your health
Security and flexibility - cancellation regulations
A good feeling for more security and flexibility
Our cancellation conditions for all bookings in winter 2021/22 - cancellation fees for holidays from November 2021
- up to 30 days before the start of the trip - no costs
- 1 month to 7 days before departure - 70% of the total price **)
- less than 7 days before the start of the journey - 90% of the total price **)
- If the room can be rented again, these days are not counted
In order to minimize your costs in the event of a cancellation, we work closely with Europäische Reiseversicherung as a partner. Please use our insurance service from Europäische Reiseversicherung when booking or afterwards, this is approx. 5% of the travel price (graduated prices according to the information sheet).
This service can be booked directly when booking your holiday on our website or via the LINKd offered below with Europäische Reiseversicherung:
Insurance protection despite the corona pandemic
Otherwise, we assume that you do not need any insurance because you have adequate insurance coverage of your own or none is desired. Please understand that in the event of a cancellation, fees will be incurred within the legally stipulated framework.
If there are restrictions due to the COVID 19 situation, our cancellation conditions will of course be adjusted again.
Cancellations are only to be announced in writing by post or email; the Austrian hotel contract conditions also apply.
Place of jurisdiction: Landeck / Tirol