relaxed & safe
Dear Guest, even in this challenging time, our goal is to make your vacation as pleasant as possible. Of course, we have also implemented a comprehensive package of measures against Covid-19, taking into account the current guidelines of the Federal Ministries for Health and Tourism. Mouth and nose protection, increased hygiene standards in all areas, sufficient distance options and regular Covid-19 tests are a matter of course for us. Your well-being is important to us - you can be sure that we will do everything we can to ensure that you can enjoy a pleasant time of wellbeing with us and have a "carefree" holiday.
Even if we have to get used to some new rules in our daily interaction safety, well-being and health are well taken care of. The measures are continuously adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government - please note that changes may occur!
HYGIENE & SAFETY in Sunshine and in your Kappl / Paznaun holiday region
With our hygiene concept from Hagleitner and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees.
- 3-G certificate is currently required in hotels and restaurants and these 3-G-rules applies to persons aged 12 and moreOur employees in contact with guests wear mouth and nose protection.
- In public transport (including cable cars and gondolas), in retail, in the service sector, in authorities, in churches, in banks and post offices as well as in medical facilities (doctors, Pharmacies ...) mouth and nose protection is sufficient
- In order to maintain the necessary distance, appropriate cutting discs are installed in our hotel where necessary.
- The minimum distance of 2 m between strangers or individual family associations must be observed in all areas of the hotel We are constantly updating this page in accordance with the corona protection requirements of the Austrian government.
We are constantly updating this page in accordance with the corona protection requirements of the Austrian government.
We look forward to seeing you again!
find more information with our Concierge for your health
Security and flexibility - cancellation regulations
A good feeling for more security and flexibility
COVID-19 special regulations for your summer vacation
Free cancellation by the holiday maker and the hotelier is possible at any time until the end of September 2021 if one of the following points applies on the day of arrival:
- The journey to Austria or departure to the home country cannot be guaranteed due to a border closure.
- Austria, the federal state of Tyrol or the Paznaun region are classified as a risk area by your government, i.e. a travel warning is issued.
- After departure, you must be in statutory home quarantine for at least 5 nights.
- If you are in quarantine as a contact person including an official certificate. This also applies to people traveling in the same household.
All down payments made will be credited in the form of a voucher for a future holiday or for a rebooking (rebooking are not price-bound) - the down payment can also be returned upon request.
Our European travel insurance and the insurance coverage despite the corona pandemic enable you to book your holiday without worries.
Our cancellation conditions for all bookings in winter 2021/22 - cancellation fees for holidays from November 2021
- up to 30 days before the start of the trip - no costs
- 1 month to 7 days before departure - 70% of the total price **)
- less than 7 days before the start of the journey - 90% of the total price **)
- If the room can be rented again, these days are not counted
In order to minimize your costs in the event of a cancellation, we work closely with Europäische Reiseversicherung as a partner. Please use our insurance service from Europäische Reiseversicherung when booking or afterwards, this is approx. 5% of the travel price (graduated prices according to the information sheet).
This service can be booked directly when booking your holiday on our website or via the LINKd offered below with Europäische Reiseversicherung:
Insurance protection despite the corona pandemic
Otherwise, we assume that you do not need any insurance because you have adequate insurance coverage of your own or none is desired. Please understand that in the event of a cancellation, fees will be incurred within the legally stipulated framework.
If there are restrictions due to the COVID 19 situation, our cancellation conditions will of course be adjusted again.
Cancellations are only to be announced in writing by post or email; the Austrian hotel contract conditions also apply.
Place of jurisdiction: Landeck / Tirol